Sample of White Hinoki
(2ml Eau de Parfum)
An expression of complex simplicity, the fragrance was inspired by the sacred Hinoki Wood that originated in Japan. It has been used to build temples and religious shrines there since ancient times. Its citrus-woody aroma is enchanting and transports you to a faraway place that is submerged in nature. It intoxicates and delights the senses with a feeling of extreme tranquility.
The blend of Ginger, Blood Orange, and White Pepper to elegantly balance White Hinoki with a gently subdued lightness. At its core Labdanum, Heliotrope, and Cinnamon mixture unfolds adding an element of unusual depth and richness. In its base of bourbon and tobacco one can truly sense the crystalline effect of Hinoki Wood.
- Top Notes: White pepper, Grapefruit, Ginger
- Middle Notes: Cinnamon, Heliotrope, Labdanum
- Base Notes: Hinoki Wood, Whiskey Accord, Tobacco
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: