Sample of Lunar Vetiver
Fragrance Profile: Woody, Oriental
Lunar Vetiver was inspired by the seduction of nightfall. An ethereal glow that comes just as the sun and the moon share the sky. Harvested on the Indonesian island of Java, this unique species of Vetiver is combined with iridescent notes of Bergamot, Pimento, and Pink Peppercorn to create a create a radiating warmth.
A velvety infusion of aromatic sage, night blooming cactus, and black vanilla makes up the core of this fragrance. At its base Exotic Tobacco Flower and Tonka Bean continue to enhance the sensations conceived in noble and luxurious Lunar Vetiver.
- Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Pimento, Bergamot
- Middle Notes: Vanilla, Sage, Cactus Flower
- Base Notes: Java Vetiver, Tonka Bean, Tobacco Blossom
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: