Kajal Perfumes Paris
Sample of Faris
(2ml Eau de parfum spray)
Faris perfectly encapsulates the fundamental chivalrous characteristics of a valiant and noble knight. A masculine name of Arabic origins, Faris means Knight, someone who carries himself with impeccable etiquette yet manifests courage, honor, and loyalty. Meticulously created by renowned perfumers Urs Castelletti and David Chieze, Faris is a splendid, curated fragrance that has been exclusively produced for Kajal.
“We wanted Faris to embody the definition of strength, respect and courage...for that we went with the silver metalized effect on the bottle, box and cap” the co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of Kajal, Moe Khalaf, describes: Silver symbolizes subtle strength and represents purity. Spiritually, Silver is considered to be a mirror to the soul, helping us to realize ourselves as others see us.
- Top notes: Lavender, Apple, Orange, Bergamot, Lemon, Juniper Berries
- Middle notes: Rose, Jasmine, Coriander, Nutmeg, Clove
- Base notes: Amber, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Patchouli and Vetiver
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: