Sample of Black II
A romance with the Queen of Roses
Black II is a romantic journey through Damascus, a place of abundance.
It is a luxurious encounter with the Queen of Roses in the cradle of civilization.
Black II adds freshness and warmth to the collective. It makes a fresh entrance with the citrusy scent of Mandarin and the lush scent of Plum.
The combination of Rose, sandalwood and Musk contribute to its deeply soft woody and floral notes, creating a mysterious ambiance.
Its base notes Vanilla and Moss tie the fragrance together with their distinct sweet and darkly sensual aromas.
- Top notes: plum and mandarin
- Middle notes: rose, sandal wood and musk
- Base notes: vanilla and moss
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
293 Dekalb Avenue, Ground Floor
Brooklyn, NY, 11205
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921