Sample of 28 Peau D’Ambre
(2ml Natural Parfum Spray)
Theme N°28: Amber - Ambery & Mediterranean
At the beginning of the 6th century BC, the city of Corinth began its domination of the perfume trade in the ancient world. Ideally placed between the East and the West, Corinthian perfumers exported their perfumed oils in stone vases called alabastres or aryballes. Perfumes and resins traveled in leather flasks on small boats along the coast of the Gulf of Corinth.
Imagine for a moment watching, from the pine forest or the scrubland at sunset, the ballet of boats loaded with vases of perfumed oils and fragrant gums, their leather skins struggling to contain the scent of resins and balms of ancient potions. Incense, Fir balsam, Opoponax and Benjoin form the resinous quadriga leading amber and leather to the mineral shores of a Mediterranean twilight.
An amber with a touch of skin
NOTES: Resins, Amber, Leather, Incense, Mediterranean Pine, Opopanax, Benjoin.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: