(75 ml / 2.5 oz. natural spray)
Barbarian invasion is inspired from the great invasion that started during the 3rd century in Europe when the Francs, the Aleman, the Saxon, the Huns, the Avars, the Bulgarians, the Germans, the Goth and the Vandals invaded, looted and destroyed the Roman Empire.
The fresh, spicy and aromatic is the signature fragrance of MDCI and perfectly expresses the virility of the masculine bust.
- Head notes: bergamot, grapefruit, ginger, thyme
- Heart notes: cardamom, lavender, violet leaves
- Base notes: cedar, vanilla, musk
Born in Paris, Bakouche is a young and passionate designer of fragrance in love with fragrance from her childhood. Graduated from ISIPCA (the one and only fragrance designing school in Versailles) in 2002 she signs with Invasion Barbare her first fragrance.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: