- CLEANSE: A gentle complex of naturally derived surfactants and exfoliants release impurities and daily buildup from the skin, leaving it cleansed and reset.
- RESTORE: A hydrating complex of replenishing actives led by Glycerin nourishes the skin, leaving it comfortably cleansed but not over-stripped.
- SHAVE: A bonus benefit: layering a few extra pumps of the viscous gel onto the skin works as a soothing substrate for your razor, helping the blades glide cleanly over the skin while shaving.
- COCONUT-BASED SURFACTANTS: A naturally derived surfactant made from raw coconut oil, it functions as a cleansing agent and is known for its gentleness.
- GLYCERIN: One of the body’s Natural Moisturizing Factors, protects the skin barrier, boosts and extends skin hydration, and prevents water loss.
- PINEAPPLE FRUIT EXTRACT: A natural extract from a fruit friendly to the skin, it contains bromelain and fruit acids which have mild exfoliating properties, as well as fruit sugars and amino acids that moisturize and soothe the skin.
- NIACINAMIDE: AKA Vitamin B3, a multi-beneficial ingredient that fights acne, soothes inflammation, increases barrier strength, and improves skin texture.
- VITAMIN E: Aka Tocopherol, this easy-absorbing strong antioxidant is naturally found in the skin and helps protect against free radicals that destroy collagen. In high concentrations, it also offers some photoprotection against UVB rays.
DETAILS & USAGE: Experience: Cleansing, Hydrating, and Softening Application: Day and night, apply one pump onto a damp face, massaging into a light lather for up to 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with water and continue your routine. For shaving, cleanse thoroughly and then apply two to three pumps to the area, layering the gel onto the face without lathering. Shave and rinse any residual gel. Specifications: * Skin ideal pH of 5.5 * Dermatologist Tested, Non-Irritating, Non-Comedogenic * Vegan & Cruelty-Free * Free From: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, PEGs, Mineral Oils, Artificial Colours and Fragrances * Made in Canada