Fragrance Du Bois
(3.4oz/100ml Eau de parfum spray)
Perfumer Christian Provenzano has created a cannabis accord that vibrates with daring Oud facets and smoky wood tones of guaiac and patchouli. The grassy character of this herby fragrance is combined with warm elements of sichuan pepper and cardamom, lifted with herbal tones and a swirl of tart grapefruit.
Our perfumes are not created for the stereotypical gender... him or her... they are made to share. We are all individuals you decide.
No budget limitations, or target prices set for our Master Perfumers when creating our perfumes.
All of our Oud fragrances contain 100% real organic Vintage Oud oil from sustainable sources Certified by CITES, the oil is aged and matured for several years before we add it to our perfumes.
- Top Notes: Cardamom, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Sichuan Pepper, Grapefruit
- Middle Notes: Cannabis accord, Nutmeg, Sage
- Base Notes: Oud, Guaiac Wood, Patchouli, Cedarwood
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: