Chatsworth Mach3 Razor Ivory
This Edwin Jagger Imitation Ivory Chatsworth Mach3 razor is the original design and a best seller in the Edwin Jagger collection. As Europe's foremost manufacturer of finest hand made shaving equipment Edwin Jagger created the classic Chatsworth range with traditional shape handles; manufactured in Sheffield from carefully selected, finest quality polyester material with solid brass, triple hard blue white chrome plated collar and blade head. Light weight and beautifully balanced this razor is a pleasure to use and takes only genuine Gillette Mach3 blades. For authenticity, The Edwin Jagger name is branded up the length of the handle and the razor is delivered in smart Edwin Jagger presentation packaging
Handmade in Sheffield
- Classic Chatsworth style
- Hand made in Sheffield, England
- Highly polished imitation ivory handle
- Beautifully balanced for smooth, safe shave
- Razor weight - 45g
- Handle length: 77mm
- Edwin Jagger branded box
- One Gillette Mach3 blade included
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: