Premium Traditonal Cone Razor Stand
Edwin Jagger make some of the world's finest wet shaving products in Sheffield, a city renowned for its rich industrial industry. The Edwin Jagger Traditional Cone Razor Stand is a simple, classic shaving accessory, designed to neatly store an Edwin Jagger Gillette® Mach3® or Gillette® Fusion® in between shaves.
Razor stands are a convenient and neat way to store and showcase your razor, offering an extra level of protection. Leaving a razor lying around the bathroom may put it at risk of falling and being damaged. A good quality razor stand can eliminate that risk.
The product is made of brass and triple chrome plated, giving it a simple and classic appearance that will suit any bathroom no matter what the interior style may be. Due to the quality of materials used, the stand is fairly heavy and should be handled with care.
The stand holds the razor upside down in a sleek and streamlined manner, allowing any remaining moisture to drip off the razor after it is sufficiently dried and hung on the stand.
- Edwin Jagger Traditional Cone Razor Stand
- Made in Sheffield
- Convenient and neat way to store/showcase razor
- Made of brass and triple chrome plated
- Simple and classic appearance
- Heavy, should be handled with care
- Will fit any Gillette® Mach3® or Gillette® Fusion® razor
- Particularly suited to Edwin Jagger Bulbous style razors
- Measures approximately 4cm/1.5 inches
- Height of approximately 3cm/1.5 inches
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: