07.2 Morning In Tipasa
(1.7oz / 50ml Natural Parfum Spray)
Theme N°07: Hesperides - Hesperidic / Balmy Aromatic
Wedding in Tipasa (1938) by Albert Camus is one of my favorite texts: The author vividly depicts the summer, the rites of youth in Tipasa, with its Roman ruins and the sea below, exalting nature and the beauty of bodies under the sun. “Possession of the wave”… the words of Camus resonate in my head as a perfumer and my mind wanders among the remains scattered between sea and mountain, listing the Algerian flora: bergamot trees, wild lemongrass, peppermint, Mediterranean pine and jujube tree in the “sun-blackened” countryside. Diving in the water from the rocks, one morning in Tipasa…
Tipasa, from the name of the Algerian coastal city, which means place of passage or stopover..
NOTES: Wild Lemongrass, Peppermint, Mediterranean Pine, Bergamot, Jujube Tree Honey.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: