Promesse de L'aube
(75ml / 2.5 oz. natural spray)
Promesse de L'aube is inspired from the autobiographic book of Romain Gary published in 1960. The author tells us about his childhood in Wilno, Poland and his travels across Russia with his mother a former Jewish actress. She is alone to bring him up and soon they move to Nice in the south east of France. Her dream is that Romain becomes an ambassador and writer: she works hard to fulfill all the needs of her son, notably by selling perfume in the palaces of the Cote d’azur...
- Head notes: Bergamot, mandarin, lemon
- Heart notes: jasmine, ylang-ylang
- Base notes: sandalwood, tonka, vanilla
composed by Francis Kurkdjian.
French perfumer, he created at the young age of 20 the international success “Le Male” then shortly followed by “Fragile” both for Jean-Paul Gaultier. Kurkdjian is also behind the successes of Narciso Rodriguez “Her” among countless others. Since 2009, he has also developed his own line of fragrance known as Maison Francis Kurkdjian Paris.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: