From the unprecedented marriage between Rose and Lemon, an eclectic blend is born, with contrasting shades of sublime vitality.
From the unprecedented marriage between Rose and Lemon an eclectic note is born, with contrasting and sublime nuances, between effervescence and voluptuousness. Pure vitality in a liquid state. Emphasized by a sparkle of citrus and sparkling marine notes, a sumptuous Damask Rose floats in the sun, invigorating a heart of Jasmine, Geranium and Ylang Ylang. It evokes summer in an aquatic garden, where languid corollas of light mix with precious woods and intersect with Ambretta seeds and Patchouli, captivating the senses to the core.
- TOP NOTES: Bergamot, Sweet Lemon, Mandarin, Pink Grapefruit, Marine Accents
- HEART NOTES: Damask Rose, Jasmine, Geranium, Iris, Ylang Ylang
- BASE NOTES: Amber, Ambrette Seeds, Patchouli, Agar Wood, Sandalwood
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921