Cristal et Bronze
Room/Fragrance Spray - Crystal and Silver
(H 6Inch, W 3.0Inch)
This exceptional hand made artistic object, combines brass covered with fine silver and crystal. Each piece is assembled in the manufacture of Chateau Landon in France, since 1937.
The "Crystal" perfume bottle with a balloon pump atomizer from Cristal et Bronze makes a gorgeous ornament for your bathroom or make-up table. The luxurious perfume bottle is of the finest polished crystal glass. The lid bears multiple layers of chrome. The vintage-style balloon atomizer is a particularly attractive element.
Creations from Cristal et Bronze can be found in many luxury hotels and yachts. The "Crystal" perfume bottle is the result of painstaking craftsmanship at the manufactory near Paris.
Cristal et Bronze offers an incredible style refinements for its bathroom accessories. The range extends from chrome to gold and nickel or bronze, each with a glossy or matt surface.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: