(50ml / 1.7oz)
A moment of English harmony and sophistication
London is a one of the few global destinations known for its true blend of traditions and absolute modernity. This unique atmosphere can be found in this singular sweet leather scented experience, one which could easily be mistaken for a refined, rare blend of tea.
The journey forges forward to London, a city of rich cultures and encounters. Time stands still in a refined English salon.
It is the most important time of the day in the purest of English traditions. In a warm, inviting tearoom dressed in mahogany, the light is dim and fine china is set over an immaculate white tablecloth.
The clocks ticking seems to have stopped at half past three. A delicate scent of timelessness floats in the air one could almost sense the touch of oud wood and violets that have been left behind by past guests who would share their tales of exotic travel while taking tea in this very room. A delicate steam, rich of lilies-of-the-valley and raspberries rises from the teapot that sits in the middle of the table. As the complexity of the tea continues to unveil itself as it steeps, an unexpected twist comes from something like leather or an exquisite amber. Finally, the nobility of the blend is proven when the flavors of wild musk, together with sweet vanilla, set the tempo as time slowly begins to tick once again.
- Top Note: oud wood, cypress and violet
- Heart Note: lily of the valley, and raspberry
- Base Note: leather, dry amber, musk and vanilla
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: