Between Two Trees
(Bottle 50ml | 1.6oz + Purse Spray + travel vial 10ml | 0.3oz + cap)
THE OWL IS WATCHING TWILIGHT BETWEEN TWO TREES
Between Two Trees is part of the Shadowing™ collection by Floraïku Paris, an innovative way to make your fragrance your own. It’s the concept of "me, myself and I" - who do I choose to be today? No layering, no mixing, just side by side.
Between Two Trees is your dark shadow. An oriental and woody fragrance with aromatic accents, composed of Grapefruit oil, Mate absolute and Vetiver oil, that will add an aromatic richness and depth to your Floraïku Paris fragrance when used side by side.
Inspiration: The owl as a symbol of wisdom. Occupying the void between two trees to show you the way in the dark. The twilight is also a transition, a pause between two moments. These open spaces are ready to be filled.
Other notes: Cardamom essence, Madagascar ginger essence, grapefruit essence, red-pepper essence.
- Mood: seductive
- Occasion: going out
- Sensation: attractive & mysterious
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: