Un Cœur En Mai
(75ml / 2.5 oz. natural spray)
Un Cœur en Mai is a green floral, which evokes instantaneously a fresh springtime wind. A walk through the woods covered in lily of the valley. For the French May 1st is not just labor day, it's the day of the year men buys lily of the valley to all his loved ones. The scent of the lily of the valley is forever associated with happy times!
- Head notes:Sicilian bergamot, petitgrain galbanum, cassis and melon
- Heart notes: lily of the valley, bulgarian rose absolute, geranium
- Base notes: woodsy and musky base
Born in Paris, Patricia de Nicolai was brought up in the same house as the Guerlain in the 17th arrondissement. In permanent contact with four generation of Guerlain she developed a great sensibility to the finest essences. She accomplished a successful carrier of perfumer at Quest international. In 1989 with the help of her husband she established “Nicolaï createur de parfum”. Exceptionally she signs two exclusive compositions for MDCI: Rivage des Syrtes et Un Coeur en Mai.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: