Cristal et Bronze
Small Q-Tip Jar Crystal and Silver
(H 3.5Inch, W 3.0Inch)
This exceptional hand made artistic object, combines brass covered with fine silver and crystal. Each piece is assembled in the manufacture of Chateau Landon in France, since 1937.
Crystal contains a minimum of 20% of lead, allowing an exceptional clarity compared to glass. Crystal is more fragile compared to glass but also more malleable allowing exceptional shapes. Once the crystal has cooled down it is cut and polished by master craftsmen.
Silver is applied on Bronze using an electrolysis technique, it’s a long and painstaking task. The electrolysis technique consists in plunging the piece of bronze in a bath of chemical containing silver particles. A direct electric current is then applied between the liquid solution and the piece of metal. Slowly, one by one, each particle of silver is electrically “glued” to the Bronze.
Luxury for the bathroom.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: