Sample of XJ Shooting Stars - Nio
(2ml Eau de Parfum)
We are closer to the stars than we think. In 1947, one of the greatest meteorite showers in the history of the earth scattered over Eastern Siberia, beyond the foothills of the Sikhote-Alin mountains. An awe-inspiring experience that became the inspiration for the Shooting Stars Collection.
A woody aromatic character defines the Nio Xerjoff perfume, which takes its name from a meteorite which showered over Japan in the late 19th century.
Created by Xerjoff's master perfumers, this aromatic infusion of Mediterranean citrus and spice is an olfactory experience to behold. With top notes of bergamot, rose pepper and nutmeg, it leads to an earthy heart of jasmine and green leaves.
Ancient cedar wood, guaiac wood and amber create a sweet and sensual base accord. Xerjoff Nio is enthroned in a luxurious case embedded with a certified fragment of the meteorite.
- Top notes: Tunisian Neroli, Rose Pepper, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Bergamot
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Green Leaves
- Base notes: Guaiac Wood, Cedar Wood, Amber, Haitian Vetiver
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: