Fragrance Du Bois
Sample of SOLSTIS
(2ml Eau de parfum spray)
Solstis is a midsummer night’s dreamtime – that’s the one where they wear masks and run around in fields switching lovers. It’s witchy and magical, in a hot, Eyes Wide Shut kind of way.
Summer or winter, our magical Solstis is the lovers’ ultimate accessory.
A scent for all seasons, Solstis is the story of the intimate relationship between the two annual solstices of the sun. It speaks of an unbreakable but transformational bond in the guise of a powerful and aromatic fragrance. Opening with citrus notes of mandarin and bergamot, this elegant fragrance conjures up sultry summers of amour and adoration. A hint of spicy pink pepper laced with fruity vibes lends a rosy, romantic nuance.
The heart notes herald the end of the summer with earthy spices and zesty white florals intertwining like lovers and giving way to autumnal nutmeg, neroli and cardamom. The romance endures as Japanese vetiver mimics the intense aroma of fertile woods after a tropical downpour. Delicate milky green notes are delivered by sensual sandalwood and a dash of vanilla as this coupling heads towards the winter, joined in passion and stronger in unity.
- Top Notes: Apple, Mandarin, Bergamot, Pink Pepper.
- Middle Notes: Nutmeg, Neroli, Pepper, Cardamom.
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: