Sample of Sleeping On The Roof
(2ml Natural Parfum Spray)
SLEEPING ON THE ROOF WARM WIND SHADOWS BLOWN AWAY
Sleeping on the Roof is part of the Shadowing™ collection by Floraïku Paris, an innovative way to make your fragrance your own. It’s the concept of "me, myself and I" - who do I choose to be today? No layering, no mixing, just side by side.
Sleeping on the Roof is your light shadow. A floral and musky fragrance with green accents, composed of Lily of the Valley, Orange Blossom and Amber Musk, that will bring lightness to your Floraïku Paris fragrance when used side by side.
Inspiration: Like a flying pagoda. Is it a dream? The temple seems to float in the air, evolving in swirls. The view from below gives the sensation of elevation. Let yourself be carried away by the current, in your reverie, free as a bird.
Other notes: Geranium essence, sandalwood essence.
- Mood: spontaneous
- Occasion: dreaming
- Sensation: light & delicate
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: