Parfums de Marly
Sample of Haltane
(2ml Eau de Parfum natural spray)
"Haltane is a fragrance for a gentleman of today, inspired by the gentilhommes of the Chateau de Marly in the 18th century.”
Julien Sprecher, Founder and Artistic Director of Parfums de Marly.
Haltane is an original scent of both radiance and shadow. Its composition features a blend of rare and noble ingredients which revisit the tradition of 18th century French perfume making.
Its dazzling freshness and herbal top notes quickly yield a warm and smooth sense of leather with a symphony of precious woods. Soft and sweet, escorted by saffron, its praline accord is an ultra-contemporary spin on the mythical oudwood.
Agarwood emerges in this veil of contrasts and imprints the skin with luminous refinement for endur-ing comfort. A privilege that is all about sensation.
- Top Notes Bergamot, Lavender, Clary Sage
- Heart Notes Saffron, Cedarwood, Praline, Oudwood
- Base Notes Patchouli, Vetiver, Musk, Leather, Natural Agarwood
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: