Sample of Black V
A cocktail of passion and glamour
Black V is best described as a cocktail of “something new - something extraordinary, beautiful and simple and intricately patterned”, as F. Scott Fitzgerald, author of The Great Gatsby, described his best-known novel in 1925.
The journey continues across the Atlantic Ocean to alight at a chic New York affair. Crossing the seas aboard a superb ocean liner, the voyage takes us back in time to the joyful era of the roaring 1920s.
Dusk is carried on a warm breeze. The long-awaited party is being held in one of the extravagant mansions of Long Island. As the roaring engine of the limousine progresses through the gardens of the property, the tinkling of crystal glasses fills the air. Guests are mesmerized by the rivers of diamonds and sumptuous solitaire gemstones.
At first, the cocktail has the taste of cinnamon infused with lemon on the rocks, punctuated by a dash of sweet peach. The ballroom begins to sway with the rhythms of jazz. Centre stage is taken over by the scent of heady tuberose as the perfumes of dancers warm the air. The scene is further elevated by the masterful work of the barman as he mixes a few drops of a noble caramel with creamy vanilla in his silver shaker. The aromatic potion is a tantalizing, glamourous mix of past and present for all to delight in.
- Top notes: mixed lemon, peach and cinnamon
- Middle notes: tuberose, orange blossom and solar accord
- Base notes: cedar, caramel and vanilla
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: