Sample of B683 EDP
(2ml Eau de parfum natural spray)
A Perfume of intoxicating sobriety.
10 years after his debut in haute couture, couturier Marc-Antoine Barrois launched his first perfume: B683. A nod to the timeless and charismatic elegance of his mentors, he delivers, with this perfume, his fondest memories and the universe of his contemporary creations. B683 is an invitation to discover its whole universe… An imaginary planet where its collections of unique custom-made pieces, its creations of jewelry and accessories combine poetry, dreams and artistic craftsmanship. Subtly blending the refinement of woody essences, the sensuality of spicy notes and the captivating smell of leather, the avant-garde perfumer Quentin Bisch signs here a perfume of intoxicating sobriety in the image of the dreamlike universe of the couturier. .
- Top Notes: Saffron, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Red Chilli Pepper
- Middle Notes: Violet Leaf, Musk, Labdanum, Amber
- Base Notes: Ambroxan, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Oakmoss
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: