(100ml / 3.3oz Eau de Parfum)
Olfactory Family: Floral, Fruity
We are in the 40s: the era of jazz and of hair coated with brilliantine; the epoch when words of love were whispered. In this setting, an elegant man, dressed in white, walks alone barefoot along the shore, in the moonlight. He has a flute of champagne in his hand and softly hums a song. Happiness has the face of the beautiful woman he just conquered; an emotion that makes him dance and play with the waves that wet his feet and the hem of his trousers. This bouquet tells of a fun and pleasing moment, which revolves around an accord of Champagne. It has the taste of conquest, and it encapsulates the cool and self-assured attitude of those who consider themselves a true seducer: an eccentric lover of life, elegance, and beauty. A self-ironic snob, cheerful, witty, and light bubbles.
- Top: BLACKCURRANT, PINK PEPPER
- Heart: ROSE, ACCORD OF CHAMPAGNE
- Base: MUSK, SANDALWOOD, LEMON TREE
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921