(100ml / 3.3oz Eau de Parfum)
Collection: "Parfums de Havane"
Olfactory Family: Oriental, Woody
The smell of the cigar factory is the smell of local life. It is everywhere, in your eyes, in your nose, in your mouth. The aroma of fresh tobacco leaves blends with the spicy smell being let out of the Havana homes and meets the Caribbean flow- ers fragrance. The essence of Cuba and its people, the Torcedores whose life is tied, since ever, to the Puros: almost a divine pleasure for many, the story of their own lives for others. From tobacco plantations to the factories of Havana, every day, for many men and women, an endless repetition of slow and tiring gestures, that, yet they can no longer do without.
- Top: TOBACCO, LEAVES, BIRCH
- Heart: SPICY NOTES, RUM, HONEY
- Base: AMBER, TONKA BEAN, GUAIAC WOOD
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: