(1.7oz / 50ml Extrait de Parfum natural spray)
With this reinterpretation, the two creators offer a dive into the most carnal character of B683, an immersion in the heart of this perfume and its signature: the warmth and depth of a woody-leather accord. Here, it gains another intensity to become true “patchouli leather”. Around this, the other notes of the composition come to sublimate the different facets of this material with tactile sensuality. Chilli and cumin offer the vibration of their spicy accents, oud wood sublimates the density of the accord while vanilla gives it a patina with a caressing roundness. On the skin, B683 EXTRAIT hugs the wearer as a double, underscoring its presence in the wake.
Notes: Agarwood (Oud), Safraleine, Green Apple, Cumin, Violet Leaf, Indonesian Patchouli Leaf, Australian Sandalwood, Pink Pepper, Vanilla
TRY A SAMPLE
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: