Kajal Perfumes Paris
(3.4oz / 100ml Eau de parfum spray)
Wardé is a flower that gives; generous as all flowers are.
Flowers can be beautiful; Wardé is beauty.
Flowers give us food; Wardé is existence.
Flowers are used for emotions; Wardé is symbolic.
Flowers give us so much; Wardé is generosity in a fragrance.
Wardé is a reflection of the beauty of abundance, prosperity, and richness.
Because flowers play an important part of our everyday life, we wanted the fragrance that holds the name of the collection “Wardé” to embody this role. If you take a look around you, you will find flowers available in one form or another, whether it’s an art piece, a design on a print, carpet, cutlery, clothes, linen, buildings… The list is endless. After working alongside renowned French perfumer Alix Miral, Wardé was created.
- Top notes: Pine, Black Currant, Absinthe, Artemisia
- Middle notes: Rose, White Flowers, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Violet
- Base notes: Balsam Fir, resins, Agarwood (Oud), Patchouli, Moss, Musk
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: