The Cleansing Balm
A solid balm that easily melts away impurities and makeup, leaving no residue. Provides a thorough, ultra-gentle cleanse for a radiant, refreshed complexion. Powered by TFC8®
The Cleansing Balm
- Dissolves and removes the daily build-up of dirt, oil, environmental impurities and stubborn makeup.
- Tones, purifies and decongests the skin for a clear, refined complexion.
- Nourishes and hydrates for soothed, smooth skin that is glowing with health.
- Conditions and satiates the skin without stripping or disrupting its pH.
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key nutrients to the cells.
- Comes with 'The Cloth' (100% cotton muslin) to gently exfoliate the skin for an exceptionally sensorial experience.
- 100% agree The Cleansing Balm effortlessly removes makeup and the daily buildup of grime.
- 98% agree skin is cleansed without feeling stripped.
- 98% agree skin feels balanced and hydrated.
- Solid balm texture that melts into a luxurious milky cleanser with water. Non-pore-clogging, formulated without irritants or allergens.
- Suitable for all skin types. Fragrance free. Vegan and clean.
How To Apply
May be used as a complete cleanser on its own, or as the first step in a double cleanse regimen, followed by The Cream Cleansing Gel.
- Use fingertips to massage a pea-sized amount of balm into dry skin, paying special attention to areas where dirt, oil and stubborn makeup accumulate.
- Add water to emulsify and continue to massage.
- Soak 'The Cloth' in warm water and apply gently to the skin in circular motions to remove impurities and excess balm.
- Pat skin dry before continuing with the rest of your Augustinus Bader skincare regimen.
- Rinse 'The Cloth' thoroughly and allow to hang dry between uses.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: