Sample of Soupir Clandestin
(2ml Eau de Parfum)
Collection: "Les Songes de l'existence"
Olfactory Family: Floral, Leathery
Who has never dreamed of something unmentionable? Something that cannot be put down into words, that makes you sigh clandestinely... It was a little before harvest time, one summer when I was 15. Painfully, perched on our bicycles, we pedalled across the paths. Following her I admired her long hair with its blonde curls that danced to the hollow of her back. Exhausted, we dropped our bikes and I took her by the hand, sliding through the wheat fields. Lying on the warm grainy earth with her head resting on my shoulder, I contemplated her closed eyelids, and from her fleshy mouth suddenly came a clandestine sigh...
- Top: LEMON, RASPBERRY, SMOKY ACCORD
- Heart: TURKISH ROSE, JASMINE, MAGNOLIA, IMMORTELLE
- Base: AMBER, INCENSE, CASHMERE WOOD, CYPRIOL, PATCHOULI, MUSC
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: