Sample of Intime Extime
(2ml Natural Parfum Spray)
Floral Amber – Fresh & Powdery
intime Adjective and noun.
LITERARY Which corresponds to the deepest reality, the essence.
extime Adjective and noun.
Relating to the part of intimacy which is voluntarily made public (as opposed to intimate): An extime diary.
Intime Extime, when a perfume says everything about you… Intime Extime is a powdery, floral and amber skin adornment evoking the movement of the pages of a diary expressed by a Iris Powder accord, Incense and Vanilla. Itauba Wood, refreshed with a dash of White Tea, infuses its exotic complexity.
Itauba Wood, when freshly cut, gives off a complex and singular fragrance. A keynote of the Intime Extime fragrance, it brings a depth and preciousness linked to the multitude of its exotic wood nuances.
NOTES: White Tea, Iris Powder, Incense, Vanilla, Itauba Wood
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: