Victor dE Souza
Matte Lipstick in The Hunger
A true long-wear red, neither cool nor warm modeled after the famous red lipsticks of the 1920s. Sodium Hyaluronate keeps lips soft, smooth and hydrated as well as the VICTOR dE SOUZA signature Hyla-bubble formulation, giving perfect balance to fashion and formula.
Hyaluronic acid is trapped in micro-bubbles and released when lips are pressed together, replenishing moisture and redepositing color to the lip area. This attracts and holds up to 1800 times its own weight in water, to fill in the space between collagen and elastin fibers. Shea Butter and Illipe Butter moisturize and condition lips. Avocado and Jojoba Oils condition lips. Vitamins A, C, & E - powerhouse antioxidants - help to protect cells from free radical damage.
Vegan, Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Phthalates-free, Fragrance-free, GMO-free, Alcohol-free, Made in NYC; No Animal Testing
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: