(2oz / 60ml eau de parfum) Private Collection
Sultan is the olfactory illustration of private royal apartments: those of a young Sultan, a man of power, dynamic and charismatic, who loves and enjoys life. The fragrance evokes a palace’s interiors decorated with timeless style, where every detail – from the fabrics to the ornaments – speaks of sumptuous refinement. Sultan is an ode to joy, to the entertaining and festive parties the sovereign organizes for his guests. It portrays the smiles, the cheerful atmosphere as well as genuine moments of sharing; a lively ambiance conveyed by the top notes of Mate and Juniper Berries that bring energy, brightness and warmth to the composition. Then comes the scent of Amber, the most precious resin, symbol of opulence and old- fashioned visions. Its alliance with Leather suggests an even more antique luxury, warmed by Tonka Bean’s hints of vanilla and caramel.
- Top notes: mate, juniper berries
- Heart notes: amber, leather
- Base notes: tonka bean
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: