Sample of Rouge N°1
(2ml Eau de Parfum natural spray)
Martine Micallef's Art Collection brings Art Deco designs to life, with Rouge 1 setting the tone. Marvel at the geometric figures on the cubic cap and bottle, accented with circular Swarovski crystal rocks. Let your eyes linger on the gold and silver hand-painted onto the box, glitzed up even further with glitters and a stunning red crystal stone. Take in the captivating deep red hue, then inhale the romantic, sensuous blend of succulent yellow fruits, lavish flowers and a base of creamy vanilla and white musk. Rouge n°1, a floral-fruity eau de parfum, is an unforgettable sensory experience.
- Top notes: Peach, Tangerine
- Heart notes: Ylang-Ylang, Rose, Jasmine
- Base notes: white Musk, Vanilla, Benzoin
Composed by Geoffrey Nejman and Jean Claude Astier.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: