Sample of QUEEN OF THE SEA
The sensation of floating on the sea, immersed in fresh, green and crystalline waters. The regenerating essence of infinity and freedom.
A nectar of citrus and bright flowers in a gust of sea breeze. The regenerating breath and the green shades of fresh and crystalline waters envelop the senses with visual, tactile and harmonious nuances. Time stops and the mind wanders, enraptured by the exquisite essence of infinity, in the arms of a liquid Queen. The petals of Rose, Magnolia and Geranium, sprinkled with brackish dew, float languidly, like bodies relaxing on the water's edge. An embrace that lingers in the deep wake of Precious Woods, Amber, Patchouli and Musk. The hypnotic quintessence of the sea revisited by New Notes.
- TOP NOTES: Sweet Lemon, Pink Grapefruit, Neroli, Marine Accord
- HEART NOTES: Turkish Rose, Morocco Rose ABS, Magnolia, Geranium, Pelargonium
- BASE NOTES: Amber, Patchouli, Precious Woods, Musc
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
293 Dekalb Avenue, Ground Floor
Brooklyn, NY, 11205
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921