Kajal Perfumes Paris
Sample of Lamar
(2ml Eau de parfum spray)
LAMAR…beauty in a name, beauty in a bottle, beauty in a scent. A name with French origins Lumière, meaning light, LAMAR is also known to be liquid gold: mesmerizing, fascinating and enticing. A scent created to resemble the beauty of a golden sun setting in the horizon. Distant clouds reflect rich rays of color – hues of red, streaks of yellow and shimmers of gold. The scent of LAMAR evokes fragrant notes of rose and jasmine that float on a Mediterranean breeze. A magnificent scent. LAMAR…magnificent beauty.
In the creation process of LAMAR, Mark Buxton, the renowned perfumer said “My inspiration, was to create a rich, natural, warm, long lasting fragrance, by using high quality natural products. This gives a feeling of walking through a bed of roses or a jasmine field - very feminine and sensual.”
- Top notes: Pineapple, Red Berries, Apple, Cardamom, Coriander
- Middle notes: Bulgarian Rose, Turkish Rose, Magnolia, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notes: Vanilla, Musk, Amber, Cashmere Wood, Cedar, Moss
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: