Sample of French Bouquet
(2ml eau de parfum natural spray)
French Bouquet is a homage to the legacy of French perfumes in the 1970s. It showcases authentic Parisian sophistication and the capital's passion-filled nights, embodying the ultimate in French elegance. Created by Amélie Bourgeois (Flair), French Bouquet is a traditional chypre in which bergamot, rose, jasmine, oak moss and musk are revealed and sublimated by aldehydes. Their slightly oily and metallic potency gives a powdery appeal, as well as whitens and brightens the flowers in the chypre accord. This fragrance is the quintessence of French perfume, said Vesa Kalho, Beauty Buyer at Harrods.
- Top notes: Aldehyde C12, Coriander, Bergamot from Italy
- Heart notes: Rose from Morocco, Jasmine from India, Orange blossom from Tunisia
- Base notes: Labdanum from Spain, Tobacco from Cuba, Vetiver from Haiti, Patchouli from Indonesia, Violet, Sandalwood
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921