Sample of Aswan
The heart of ancient Egypt a Woody Floral Musk
From the heart of ancient Egypt. A fragrance that will take you back in history. Aswan perfume is the latest installment of the Sapphire collection, which is an olfactory journey through the greatest metropolises of the world. It is also a story written with a scent, reflecting the extraordinary atmosphere of an ancient Egyptian city on the banks of the Nile, which is one of the driest inhabited regions in the world.
Radiant, juicy, ripe fruits: Italian bergamot, raspberry and pink pepper are just the prelude. At the heart of the composition, the focus shifts to dry cedar accords, the delicate sweetness of violet leaves and the powdery, enveloping tones of ambergris to celebrate the essence of the Orient in the base: patchouli, heady vanilla, musk, coumarin and leather notes.
- Top Note: Raspberry, Bergamot, Pink pepper
- Heart Note: Violet Leaves, Cedar, Ambergris
- Base Note: Vanilla, musk, tobacco, leather, patchouli
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: