Oud du Jour
(100ml / 3.4oz Eau de Parfum)
Fragrance Profile: Woody, Fresh
Nobel trees seem to have a spirit and a soul, an energy drawn from the Earth that radiates, comforts and protects. Oud develops within the heartwood of these trees. A process that can be compared to an Oyster making a pearl. The rarity of this process makes Oud more costly than gold. Its perfume is a uniquely rich, deep, and intense. It must be used carefully, and by very skilled perfumers to be kept from overpowering the fragrance notes it is blended with.
Oud du Jour is a masters creation, where its many ingredients are seamlessly integrated with the rich oud into a magnificent, soft and sunny perfume. It remains a beautiful and discreet companion all day long, without either overwhelming nor disappearing.
- Top Notes: Persian Saffron, Pink Pepper, Wild Raspberry
- Middle Notes: Olibanum, Rose Absolute, Prune JE, Miguet du Bois
- Base Notes: Indonesian Oud, Black amber, Patchouli, Gaiac
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921