Gold II Sahara
(50ml / 1.7oz)
An encounter with saffron
Gold II bottles a moment in the gentle preparation process of saffron known as the red gold over centuries or even millennia in the middle eastern regions. An experience of pure luxury.
The story takes place during the harvest period for saffron, the most precious of all spices. It is a moment when the passion of red blends with the opulence of gold.
The land has not changed over the centuries the Earth, as far as the eye can see, is dotted with purple. Amongst the millions of delicate crocus blossoms, a work of patience and precision is performed by the harvesters each flower giving just three vibrant red stigmas of saffron.
As the saffron threads are carefully sorted and prepared to be dried, the strong aromas of the noble spice blanket the underlying scent of oranges that emanate from the fruit on the trees surrounding the dwelling. All around, piles of crocus flowers deprived of their stems exhale a fragrance of fresh rose in symphony with the blossoms of the orange trees. In the open, the fire is lit with selected woods to produce saffron of the utmost quality. A warm, amber coziness arises from the flames as the smoke saturates the sky with the smell of musky cedar and sweet vanilla while the saffron threads find their unique crimson color.
- Top notes: saffron, orange and elemi
- Middle notes: rose and orange blossom
- Base notes: amber, musk, cedar and vanilla
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: