Été du Cocotier
(100ml / 3.3oz Eau de Parfum)
Collection: "Les Songes de l'existence"
Olfactory Family: Floral, Oriental, Fruity
There is a place where body, mind and soul find harmony again. On tropical shores, in the shade of coconut palms caressed by sea breezes. Here, lying down with eyes half-closed, you may see Creole women, with pale and amber skin, pass by. One of them slows down, her eyes full of strange spells, thoughts wander lightly and impertinently. Lost in a delicious dream of tactile and creamy treasures. A debut of fresh Bergamot and creamy Coconut introduces the enveloping exotic atmospheres of a daydream, rocked by sea accords towards an intense erotic heart of Ylang Ylang and Jasmine. Enhanced by Cypriol, sublimated by the delicious.
- Top: COCONUT, BERGAMOT
- Heart: SEA ACCORD, YLANG YLANG, JASMINE
- Base: CYPRIOL, AMBER, WHIPPED CREAM, VANILLA, TONKA BEAN
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: