12.1 Un Crime Exotique
(1.7oz / 50ml Natural Parfum Spray)
Theme N°12: Chypre Tea - Spiced Black Tea
Pierre GUILLAUME first explored the theme of chypre tea in 2005, with Hyperessence Matale 12, texturing it with citrus and leather accents.
Pierre GUILLAUME first explored the theme of chypre tea in 2005, with "Hyperessence", texturing it with citrus and leather accents.Twelve years later, he reworked this theme with “Un Crime Exotique” 12.1 where the chypre structure is adorned with spicy and gourmet notes.
“Un Crime Exotique” 12.1 plays with the unusual union of Elemi resin and Gingerbread, in the heart of a truculente farandole offlavors, mixing tea steamers, Ceylon cinnamon and star anise. Mate Absolute and cocoa powder tint the Oceanian Sandalwood of a quaintexoticism …
Sin of gluttony in the land of rising sun…
NOTES: Bergamot, Elemi, Black tea leaves, Gingerbread, Cocoa, Sandalwood.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: