Ivory Shaving Brush (Silver Tip) XL with Stand
Designed by Edwin Jagger, these maginificent Imitation Ivory shaving brushes are hand made in Sheffield.
Using selected polyester material all are hand filled with finest silvery white untrimmed badger hair. The silver tip knot used is dense, feeling thick and luxurious; the handles used for these brushes are chunky and feel great in the shavers hand.
Silver Tip hair is the longest, softest, most luxurious and expensive hair creating luxurious lather and feel to the shave & facial skin.
This shaving brush will be delivered in smart Edwin Jagger presentation packaging.
- Edwin Jagger Ivory Shaving Brush (Silver Tip)
- Luxurious Silver tip Badger Hair
- Perfect for any wet shaver
- Superior lathering sensation
- Delivered in Edwin Jagger packaging
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921