Sample of 06 - L'eau Rare Matale
(2ml Eau de Toilette natural spray)
From the province of Matale in Sri Lanka...
- Top notes: Sage, bergamot
- Heart notes: Matale black tea, vetiver
- Base notes: Scorched wood, musk
With his Eau Rare Matale and Hyperessence Matale, both created in 2005, the perfumer takes us on a trip to the heart of the Indian Ocean where he finds inspiration in the world renowned black teas of Sri Lanka, to create a lingering spicy tea fragrance that is so representative of the country. Two perfumes in which the tea adopts a certain freshness, spicy - floral accents and a woody note.
A "Smokey" Black tea, sober yet clearly luxurious.
Pierre Guillaume is the young gun among France's top perfumers. PG stands for Pierre Guillaume and for Parfumerie Générale. A perfumer who accepts no limits, for whom the only matter that counts is artistic freedom. He masterfully reunited high-tech and ancient know-how. Poetry and frankness, numbers and sonorous titles circumscribe the unique fragrance collection of Pierre Guillaume.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
293 Dekalb Avenue, Ground Floor
Brooklyn, NY, 11205
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921