Sample of OSMANTO SHOCK
The infinite vertigo of the Osmanthus flower unleashes a highly narcotic emotional wave, beyond the floral. An overdose of bliss and bold beauty.
The infinite vertigo of the Osmanthus flower unleashes an emotional wave between contrasts and affinities with sweet and spicy notes, warm and deliciously fruity, in a strongly narcotic blend, beyond the floral. The nectar of White Peach, Sweet Orange and Pink Pepper, plunges into a sensual sea of Jasmine, Osmanthus absolute, White Rose and Cananga. On the bottom Oriental Woods and Ambretta seeds, between creamy touches of Tonka Bean and Vanilla, seal a journey towards absolute pleasure. Which becomes obsession, rapture, greed. An overdose of bliss and bold beauty.
- TOP NOTES: Bergamot, Yellow Mandarin, Sweet Orange, White Peach, Pink Pepper
- HEART NOTES: Jasmine, Osmanthus ABS, White Rose, Cananga, Cardamom
- BASE NOTES: Vanilla Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Ambrette Seeds, Oriental Woods
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: