Sample of Navus For Osswald
(2ml parfum natural spray)
Carpe Diem. From the Latin word meaning “active,” Navus is the perfect accessory to keep you energized throughout your busy day. An ever-flowing continuum is critical for the existence of infinity, and Navus paves the way for the interminable journey. Invigorating bergamot and grapefruit welcome the composition with their bountiful brightness before a pure jasmine aroma overtakes the heart of the composition. Juniper adds a grounding and fashionable aroma to the fragrance that lingers for hours. Hints of rose and amber assure us of the scent’s complexity while providing warmth and endurance. Vetiver and cedarwood complete the composition while securing the long lastingness of the fragrance all the while adding intrigue and allure. Seize the day!
- Top notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Neroli, Orange, Pink Pepper, Juniper
- Heart notes: Amber, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Jasmine
- Base notes: Musk, Vetiver, Cedar
Created by master perfumer Christian Carbonnel with creative direction from Mr. Steven Gavrielatos
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
293 Dekalb Avenue, Ground Floor
Brooklyn, NY, 11205
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921