Sample of Oud Tabac
(2ml Eau de Parfum)
Fragrance Profile: Oriental, Woody
Oud Tabac is deliciously intoxicating, sensuous, unforgettable and addictive. Starting somewhat spicy fragrant notes of Coriander and Ginger are then joined with Saffron and a bright leather honey quality, and the airy soft and sweet Heliotrope.
At its heart, Oud Tabac wafts over an accord of Oud, Olibanum, and Amberwood, like an intoxicating hug delicious and forever memorable. At its base a shroud of warmth wraps you in toasted Caramel notes of Vanilla Bourbon, Balsamic, and smouldering Alaskan Cedar and Guaiac Woods.
- Top Notes: Ginger, Coriander, Heliotrope, Saffron
- Middle Notes: Pipe Tobacco NP, Oud, Olibanum, Amberwood
- Base Notes: Alaskan Cedar, Cistus, Vanilla Bourbon, Musk
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
293 Dekalb Avenue, Ground Floor
Brooklyn, NY, 11205
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921