(3.4oz Eau de Parfum natural spray)
Solar flowers and warm sand, Left Bank style.
In this white floral blending exoticism with the allure and distinction of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the perfumer bridges two olfactory universes. Returning to the Left Bank after a holiday by the Indian Ocean, a chic Parisienne carries back the essence of a tropical beach on her skin.
Composed around a bouquet of solar flowers and warm sand, Paris Seychelles associates pristine salicylic white floral notes with crystalline plumeria blossoms. Its heart notes sway between the scent of monoi oil spiced up with lily and sweetened with coconut milk and the soaring freshness of a galbanum, black pepper, ginger, and petitgrain accord.
A delicate and nuanced composition that conjures warm, salty skin under a classic cashmere sweater...
- Top Notes: Frangipani, White Flowers, Salt
- Middle Notes: Lily, Coconut Milk, Monoi Oil
- Base Notes: Galbanum, Petitgrain, Ginger, Black Pepper
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
293 Dekalb Avenue, Ground Floor
Brooklyn, NY, 11205
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921