(100ml/3.4oz eau de parfum natural spray)
he name MEΘEXIS (Methexis) comes from the ancient Greek and means the communication between the divine and the human.
MEΘEXIS is a sweet gourmand fragrance. A tribute to fig, one of the three most important seeds of ancient Athens which highly contributed to the city wealth. Artistically blended with honey and cocoa which brings out a milky yet delicious scent reminiscent of a Greek summer. The combination of the ingredients makes this a sophisticated sensual fragrance that balances the human animal self with the divine and higher self. It beautifully grounds our inner passions and emotions.
Perfumer: Chris Maurice
- Top Notes: Fig, Black Currant & Dried Fruits
- Heart Notes: Honey, Cocoa, Cedar & Cinnamon
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk, Amber, Vetiver & Benzoin
*Synthetic notes. MGP does not use animal products.
Made in Greece with plant based alcohol.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact email@example.com for return shipping label or mail to:
293 Dekalb Avenue, Ground Floor
Brooklyn, NY, 11205
Additional non-returnable items:
Discovering, pioneering and incubating luxury niche since 1921