(1.7oz / 50ml Natural Parfum Spray)
Theme N°18 : Sandalwood - WOODY AMBER – CREAMY
Sandalwood, the pivot of a soft and textured “material fragrance” in a creamy, caressing and comforting harmony like Cashmere.
The first sandalwood fragrance from the House of PIERRE GUILLAUME PARIS, Cadjméré is a fragrance that can be described as “woven” and not simply “composed”, as the milky and exotic facets of sandalwood essence have been worked on by the perfumer to evoke not only a scent but also a texture: the delicate caress of Cashmere.
Cadjméré a suitcase word in pure PG style, encompassing “Cashmere” and “Mere” (Mother in french): the main element of the fragrance, sandalwood, is often referred to as “mother wood” for its creamy, warm and comforting nature.
NOTES: Rosewood, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Red Mandarin, Cypress, Amber Seed
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: